marielouise

marielouise

Inferno: Chronicles of Nick (Chronicles of Nick, #4) - Sherrilyn Kenyon Click Brynna's letter to a bully here: Brynna’s Letter to a Bully

It can be stolen, but never bought.
It can be given, but never taken.
It can be stepped on, but cannot walk .
It can fly, but has no wings.
It can sing, but has no voice.
It can be broken, but still it work s.
It can be left, even while it follows.
And though it’s easily commanded, it can never, ever be demanded.

As Nick(Ambrose)(future self) saw his own future destroyed by his own hands, he had to go back from the past and warned his young self to avoid the path he's destined to, the path where he killed everyone including the ones he loved. His grasp for humanity was getting shorter every time the (past)Nick make a change of his own fate...The Nick from the past was the last hope in order to save their future or else...

Wow! totally worth the wait, Amazing book with all the life's lessons coming from the characters, with all their wisdom, truly an inspirational book!

there are still a lot of stones yet to be turned but it's the fourth book from the series so far we have to wait, there are so much going on, and a lot are still unanswered...The distant future where Ambrose lives was getting WORST, poor Nick, his last thread of humanity was almost gone:( I hope Artemis will have the courage and could work out to change the past with the help of the ancient Order

I'm still clueless of who is Nick's Heroine in his DH book,
yes I know he's still young with all his teenage hormones lol and a lot of ladies will come and go from his young life, so I don't mind:)
I mean he had some visions from other women in his future life, which made me happy because I'm not a fan of team Kody, but so sad she was still part of his future though, I'm sure Kody fans are happy for that news:(
so I'm gonna stick with my instinct that the one who would be his last and forever girl will be immune from his charms!(just like Ash and Tory's love story, the one with the hammer throwing:])
I'm still team Simi, against all odds!!!
and Tiyana??? I don't know, i think that was just the same figment from the "seize the night" book, so unsure about the girl..
but the one I'm curious was the woman he saw from his future, the one with the battle gear and all, I don't like that that would be Kody, no no no no, it said there she had black hair and she's more like the goddess Ma'at that means like Menyara, I hope she has dark skin so that the puzzle will fixed:)

what astound me was Adarian, I really hate Nick's father for abandoning them and had been brutal father to Nick...it really change my idea of him, with one single act, I have never thought he had loved Cherise, because the Malachai saying was that Nick was conceive in violence... and I never thought that a pure Malachai like Adarian who only knows hatred got humanity in him, thanks to Cherise, he did know how to love and care only little but it was enough, it may not be for Nick on what he had done but at least he did it for his love for Cherise:) and that he was redeem for me and I have more respect on him:)

This is a very brilliant book, perfect for teens and young at heart, there are so much to learn about them, the journey of Nick from his teenage life and avoiding his destiny was not easy and I will definitely continue reading this series...

oh before I forgot,
what the heck was the Epilogue??? was that an [b:Illusion|16704220|Illusion (Chronicles of Nick, #5)|Sherrilyn Kenyon|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1371010784s/16704220.jpg|22937338] :)
and a shout out to my favorite characters,
Ash and Caleb♥♥♥ they were the source of Wisdom from the book;)so many of them,there all beautiful.
"Hope is that tiny light that the gods have given us so that we can find our way through our
darkest hours. And while we might stub our toes and bruise our knees, if we keep moving forward,
even when our progress is slow and painful, we will overcome and be made better by our journey.
… No misery or bad situation is ever infinite or final until we make a conscious decision for it to
be so."
"So basically what you’re telling me, little one, is
that hope is a human’s way of flipping off the gods and saying “ha, ha, you lose and I have no intention of quitting?”