marielouise

marielouise

Willing Victim - Cara McKenna Don't be surprised if Flynn will make you go like this:

my song for this book:One More Night - Maroon 5 the lyrics reminds me of Laurel wanting 'one more night' with Flynn:)
But baby there you go again,
there you go again making me love you
Baby I stopped using my head,
using my head let it all go
Now you're stuck on my body,
on body like a tattoo
And now I'm feeling stupid,
feeling stupid crawling back to you
So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

Michael Flynn is a responsible man,has a job,loving and caring to his sister's family and doesn't have any addiction. He seems like a man you'll introduce to your family,well HE Is:) until you know what he likes in bed, you'll go running through the door and never want to come back or call him..oh yes!his brand of sex will terrify you, although its 'consensual', who would like a 'rape scene' to be your role playing in bed..you'll be gasping for air:)

I even have a nickname for him:"filthy Flynn",
get ready for his dirty talking..I hope he'll make your body parts quiver and excites you more!:]

I love this book,I love the Characters Laurel and Flynn and the underground boxing, more sweat!!!and the sex scenes,heavy sweating!:D
I really wish there' a lot more in the end..like so much more, an open conclusion just left me hanging on the edge.

Reader Advisory: Although all sex acts are 100-percent consensual, Willing Victim contains role-playing scenarios that may upset some readers who are sensitive about rape, even in a simulated capacity.