marielouise

marielouise

Bared to You  - Sylvia Day edited:Oct. 6,2012 read june, 2012

Gideon should have his POV..we never know whats coming on that stupid mind of his...

I might be at the receiving end if ever I finish this 'cause I haven't read fifty shades of grey although I finished reading fifty shades darker and freed...oh well I will never know:/ sigh*

finally finish it! guess what I overestimated this book...I thought the 5 stars from other readers give me justice for reading this book..arghh..

the point that I given it 2 stars only is because of its disjoint story that will lost you in every chapter..unlike other books that keeps you on the edge every argument this book doesn't give you solutions to the questions you want to know about the character Gideon..since he cannot practice dominance to Eva and despite the fact that their both prisoners of their past, they keep on doing what is worst like the time when Gideon almost rape Eva even during sleep..awkward that they still want to be together under certain circumstances that they are both hurt hmmm..complex isn't.
and Gideon is not furnish very well,his character, even his mercurial attitude doesn't dictates who he was in the book...
the story keeps on cutting anywhere without directly answering the questions...
you will know what I'm talking if you focus on their Story and not on their steamy sex.

its only my opinion and I hope it will not deflate you on reading it:)

"I want there to be happily-ever-afters for the fucked-up crowd. Show me the way, Eva honey. Make me believe"- Cary Taylor