marielouise

marielouise

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher ...and my song for For Caleb and Olivia is 'Someone like You' by Adele:)

WOW what an Amazing book,what by a new author Amazing,Ms. Tarryn Fisher just hits the target. the story wont let you loose even if you want to stop reading I swear I want to stop my heart ache...this is one unique story for me, it keeps you on the edge hanging on a tightrope...amazing plot, characters and a whole lot of emotions and its easy to read but difficult to recuperate.

Caleb and Olivia are the poster couple for life's lesson:"we are all humans we all make mistakes"

by the way, did Caleb and Olivia fight for their Love?? they keep on running to each other, pulling them together then pushing it back... so many chances, so many opportunities and still in the end they didn't get what they wanted...pride sets them apart their both opportunist in the same game and no one's winning,..blurring what love could have work for them both *sigh after that is 'letting go' worth enough to settle the selfishness and deceit they've gone through,..it doesn't put closure on that as they cling for what they crave for 'to be with each other'.

I think that after the first time you give your heart away, you never get it back. The rest of your life is just you pretending that you still have a heart."---
after rereading this quote, I fell in love with the character and it will hurt me most even if he is just a filler and in the end I know he will get the short end of the stick:_(
...giving your heart away?? is it worth giving to "only" one person...

so what now,...after what it is said and done, the ending is just the beginning of another betrayal,selfishness,and revenge...No one had move on had they???...No, the truth has not been told yet...and destroying a family or a marriage is not an easy discussion if that's the books heading to...will it be worth it?