marielouise

marielouise

Sheltered - Charlotte Stein I thank the GR readers who said that "don't look on the cover" hahaha.. I'm very grateful that I took it seriously:) so to those who want to read THIS AMAZING BOOK..DON'T LOOK ON THE FRONT COVER!

Seriously I thought by looking at it(cover), I thought its bdsm w/c I have enough of the bad guys..their jerk sometimes abusing women or vampires on how the guy lay on that girl...anyway why am I talking about the cover. Forget it.stupid cover..change it please its threatening the whole package haha...

It's the typical romance bad guy meets good girl..but actually the guy has a good heart, great personality..and what comes close to reality is their environment, I'm sure anyone could think of that the complicated family you have, abusive in all sort of anger and it hurt badly... what astonished me is the personality of Van towards Evie...I mean what more can you ask if you have a concern, gentle, caring boyfriend who at first notice seemed to be the king villain of all, but hiding on that mere facade of tattoos and piercings and the hair, comes a genuine Angel, YES!...Now readers I think that's what cover tells us, Don't judge the book by it cover, above all it worth the read, their bantering on the first few pages of how they met..to the slowly careful touches they make just make it a great book..
I DEMAND FOR AN EPILOGUE, WHY DO GREAT GREAT BOOKS LIKE THIS DOESN'T HAVE an EPILOGUE ANYWAY:)

you must also check the song :Protection by massive attack :)